The last couple of weeks have been very busy. Due to a lot of traveling and at times a hectic schedule I have not had time to post as things have happened. We have had a lot of bitter sweet moments all of which I am very grateful for. So please excuse the mass posting!
3 comments:
I didn't know that you guys had a little boy....how fun!! It looks like all is well. Robyn has talked me into this blog thing...it has been pretty fun. Especially to be able to read about friends that I don't see anymore. Talk to you later.
Tanner is SO cute!! We waited awhile to bless Grant too and he didn't fit into his own blessing outfit so he had to wear Ryan's.
Sorry about your Grandparents, but it IS nice that she didn't have to be alone too long.
Hey, thanks for inviting me to your blog. I went through some of the photos and readings & it's awesome! You have such a wonderful family! You guys are my best friends. I really had fun in Salt Lake. I know our adventures will continue.
Eric
Post a Comment