
Tanner loves his swing!! He has just lately started putting his arms over the edge of the swing like this. It is so cute because we have found him like this a couple of times asleep. He's just chillin'.

One of Sabrinna's favorite activities lately is watching movies. Her attention span does not last very long, to be expected. So she will come and go from a movie a couple of times. Anyways, I had just bought some diapers and the box was sitting in her room. I had put Tanner down on his bouncy chair to go get something. When I came back this is what I found. :)

Sabrinna does not like me doing her hair. If I do get her to let me put pig tales in it doesn't last very long. To my surprise she let me do her hair the other day. I wanted to get a picture of it because I knew she would pull it out within the hour, which came true. When she lets me do her hair she looks like a girl and not a little girl with a mullet. Maybe one day she will like her hair all done up. Here's to wishing!!
2 comments:
Those are sure cute photos! Sabrina is an angel. That was cute with the Huggies box :) Wow, Tanner sure is growing. He still looks a lot like Steve!
they are so funny! haha I love sabrinna and tanner. :)
Post a Comment