Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reunion in California

On Sunday the 22 of February my Grandpa passed away. So instead of flying home with Steve from Colorado I flew to California. I met up with my family to attend my grandpas funeral. It was a wonderful service and I had a great time with my family. We were able to be with grandma and make some great memories. It was a happy time. My grandpa had been suffering for some time. The day after the funeral we did some cite seeing and tried to enjoy the time together as a family. My Grandma said that funerals for Mormons are just big family reunions. Its so true!
I returned home on Sunday the 1st of March. Shortly after I got home I got a phone call from my Dad telling me that Grandma had passed away. It came as a big shock!!! My sisters and I decided it is a true "notebook" love story. They had been married for 60 plus years. I am grateful that they were not apart from one another for very long and have been reunited.

We went to a Gold Museum and this arbor was just to pretty to not take a picture off.

1 comment:

carolee said...

we've thought about moving to colorado after school. let us know how you like it! that's exciting for you guys! send me your email addres so i can add you to my blog.