It has been a long 11 months but it finally over!! We were very blessed that he got to come home a month early!!! Steve got home from his deployment to Afghanistan a couple weeks ago. We have loved being together as a family again just spending time together and relaxing. The following pictures are from the Welcome Home Ceremony.
 |
| PIZZA is a must in our house so it was the first meal. |
6 comments:
YEAH! So glad Steve is home safe and healthy.
I'm so glad he's home again safely. I have thought a lot about you this past year and I hope you have felt my prayers. Thanks to your family and so many others for your sacrafice in serving our country. Love you, Syl!
I'm glad he's home, but probably not as glad as you and your cute kiddos are. Happy homecoming Steve, and way to raise such a cute family Syl. Love ya'all!
Yeah! So glad to hear you are back Steve! Sly you are an amazing woman to take care of those little ones by yourself.
LOVE the picture of you two!! So happy for you all to be together!
Hooray!! So glad Steve is home. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment