Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mass Posting!

I put Tanner down for his nap and got a phone call at the same time. I left Tanner in his room but heard him crying after I left.  After the short phone call I went up to see what was wrong and if he had gone to sleep. I started to panic because he was not in his bed. This is were I found him...under Sabrinna's bed. SOUND ASLEEP and SNORING
I am noticing that in a lot of pictures I post Tanner is not wearing any pants. The boy does have pants and he does wear them more times then not. It just happens to be a funny coincidence that he doesn't have them on in pictures! :)
We recently got a chance to visit family in UT. Grandma and Papa Hansen got some baby chickens. Sabrinna loved holding the chicks!

Such a loving and motherly face!

Where's Tanner?

Sabrinna creating a dinosaur at the Dino Museum in UT.

Playing at the erosion table!!! I even had fun with it :)

Tanner giving the Brachiosaurus bones a big hug!

I think Sabrinna's face says it all!

Sabrinna and baby Hadley. I think Sabrinna is in 7th Heaven.

1 comment:

carolee said...

that is funny about him falling asleep under the bed!