I have been back and forth for months and months about blogging and if its something I need to make time for. I love to look at blogs and find them a great way to see what friends and family are up to. However, I feel like it is also one more thing that takes me away from my kids, and one more thing to add to my to do list. I do see how at times its a great stress reliever, a good source of record keeping, an escape from life, and something to do for yourself. Whatever your reason for blogging I am not criticizing. For those of you that may be still following my blog, since it has not been a priority the last year or so, let me know why you blog. Maybe I will catch the fire again and feel the need and desire to start blogging again.
I know its not much but this is the latest family picture we had taken back in July. Tanners face still makes me laugh! :)
6 comments:
Such a cute picture! I read your blog to know what's going on in your lives. I blog to share stories, craft ideas (just beginning that part) and as a way of personal record keeping, as I've never kept a journal for longer than a week.
also, I pretty much only blog while Keira is asleep so I DON'T feel like I'm ignoring her.
That is a super cute family picture! I like to check your blog occasionally to see how you guys are doing. Keep it up even if it is once a year.
I totally love that picture, Syl! You guys look so great.
I blog because we live far away from our family and it helps them see the little things that go on in our lives. Also, I have lofty goals about turning blog posts into a book, so then I don't have to keep scrapbooks any more! And I think it's a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I love hearing from you, even if it's sporadically. And I'm like the other poster--I blog at night or during naptime so that it's not a distraction from Jed and Dave.
We rarely blog, but when we do, it's for record-keeping. We keep in touch with distant family via "Google Plus" now, which is a lot nicer than blogging if your family is on it (mine is). We still post on the blog once in a while for the journal-ing type items.
I won't do a hand-written journal. It takes too long to write by hand.
I haven't been blogging lately either, and I don't really feel bad about it but I don't really write in a journal much anymore either. So when I do blog, I feel good about it. Don't feel guilty, but if it helps, I like to see what you and your cute family are doing...at least every few months. haha!
Post a Comment