Friday, September 24, 2010
Tanner-Man
Tanner loves to play with his sister. He likes the dress ups, kitchen set, and babies. You name it he will play with it. Sabrinna has quite the collection of necklaces. Tanner will come in all the time and show me his latest pick. This was too cute not to take a picture of. A very manly builder!
One morning Tanner had his current baby for the day. I look over to see what he is doing and find him putting the baby in the drawer and saying "Nigh Night". The baby stayed there all day!!
It still makes me laugh!!!I love that kid!
Tanner also likes my camera. I think I deleted almost 50 pictures off my camera today. Most of them were blurry and you couldn't tell what he was taking a picture of. These were two of my favorites, the stairs and a picture of my feet while I am getting ready. Perspective of a 2 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, you probably do see a lot of the floor and other people's feet as a 2 year old.
Soooo, cute. Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment