Friday, September 24, 2010

Sabrinna's 4


We finally got to celebrate Sabrinnas birthday. She has asked for months when her birthday was. The morning of I let her open the gift from her Dad. He sent it to her from Afghanistan. She has loved the jewelry box!!!!


These are the gifts she got from all of the family. Of course she loved the new toys!!!


She wanted a ballerina themed birthday party this year. This is the cake I made for her.


Sabrinna opening gifts at her party.


A picture with a couple of friends that came to her party. We played some ballerina games and ate the ballerina slippers. She loved the party and after wards was going around the house say "I'm 4, I'm 4." She didn't think she had turned 4 until we had her party even though her real birthday was earlier in the week.

2 comments:

Katie Groneman said...

Wow... what a cake! That's pretty impressive. Way to go, Syl!

Mary Jane said...

That is amazing! What a cake! We just made Natalie a princess cake and I think our hands will be pink forever...I can just hear Sabrinna running around saying, "I'm 4. I'm 4!" So fun..we miss you guys!