Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He's Home!


We had the wonderful opportunity to go to Utah this last week and help welcome home Uncle Kyle! He has been serving a mission in the Ft Lauderdale Mission in Florida for the last two year. It was so wonderful to see him again and wait for him at the airport!

Riding in a shuttle heading back to our car. Isn't he a handsome missionary!
Back at the house! Thanks again Theora for your help with the poster!
Kyle got to meet Tanner for the first time, in "tanner style". He was scratched up, had a runny nose, and cookie on his face for their first meeting. Kyle did not seem to mind. :) Tanner was born a little over a month after Kyle left.

I had a great time listening to Kyle talk about his mission. He had some amazing experience and has grown into a spiritual giant. It has helped me to re-evaluate what I am doing and I want to try harder. Kyle is such an asset to this family and I am grateful for his service, sacrifice, and dedication. We are all better because of it! Welcome Home!

1 comment:

Eric & Julie said...

Welcome Home Kyle!