Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dance




I have gotten really bad about posting things out of order but I figure its better out of order then not at all.

We put Sabrinna in a dance class a couple of months ago. She goes once a week and has had a lot of fun with it. She is so small compared to the other girls in the class but she has loved being part of something. They let the parents come and watch a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun for Steve and I to watch what Sabrinna has been working on. She was distracted with all the parents there taking pictures, but or course we thought she was adorable.

She will now dance around the house with her hands on her hips and try to do toe leads. The girls are little fairies about to get there wings. Children are so precious!!

No comments: