We are just getting to the airport and checking our bags. It was so nice to fly from the Springs, it was a 10 minute drive to the airport instead of 2 hours to Denver.
On the drive up to Boise we stopped for a few minutes to see the canyon by Twin Falls. It was beautiful!
While in Idaho we went to this museum. My Dad and Steve are big history buffs so it was neat to see a lot of memorabilia from the WWII era.
Tanner got a hold of my straw from my smoothie and it was too cute not to take a picture.
A picture of the happy couple outside the temple.
Eric and Julie at the reception. I think Eric and Julie look so sharp/beautiful in their uniform and dress. We are supper excited for you guys and were so glad to be able to be part of your happy day!
1 comment:
Hey guys! I thought I already wrote in a comment, but I didn't see it. Anyway, I'm so glad the both of you could come to our wedding. I will always remember that day, for sure! It was a very special time!! Julie and I will start up our own blog soon. We will, of course, invite you guys to it when it's set up. I love you guys!
Post a Comment