Thursday, October 29, 2009

Balloons!





I am way behind on my blogging so please excuse this post from a couple months ago. Colorado Springs has an annual Hot Air Balloon Festival. Steve and I had never been to a balloon festival before so we wanted to go. We got the kids up WAY early and went to so see all the balloons. It was so neat to see all the balloons inflated. They had two special shapes balloons Noahs Ark and the Energizer bunny. It was such a process to get the air in the balloons. It was really awesome to look up inside and see up into the balloons. Steve and Sabrinna were able to help a crew get there balloon set up. The only bad part was that they were not able to ascend because of the weather. It would have been a neat sight but maybe next year.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I miss the balloons! we used to go every 4th of July in Provo and help with a balloon, and we got to go up. It was awesome.

This will be a fun tradition for your family!

Jennifer Hatch said...

I love hot air balloons - and that bunny is ginormous! Looks like you guys had a good time!