| Last month I posted pictures of the damage done to my car. It is now fixed and I am so happy to have my 4-Runner back. And yes I got a good rental! |
| Tanner-Man the Super Fire Fighter! |
| Sabrinna LOVES babies! This is a common appearance at our house...a doll shoved up her shirt because she is getting ready to have a baby. She will be such a good mother. |
| Sabrinna was giving a talk in church so we were practicing. We used the vacuum as our microphone. Tanner needed a turn and Sabrinna was very willing to help him. :) |
| Tanner Helping me vacuum! Such a stud! |
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! Sabrinna is going to be an awesome mother, you can definitely see that already :)
Ever since I explained to Michaela that I was going to have a baby she insists that she has one in her tummy as well. These little girls are so cute!
Those are some great moments! I love seeing little kids pretend to be pregnant, or nursing a baby. Oh, and I love the vacuum microphone!
Post a Comment