Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Try Again!

With it being a new year I have set some goals. One of my goals is to exercise 3 times a week. Last week things were going pretty well... kind of. My plan was to get up before the kids wake up in the morning. Of coarse Sabrinna woke up at the same time I did two of the three days and come down stairs asking for breakfast, a blanket, or help with something. Today I decided to get up even earlier...6:30 which is rather early for me!!! So today Tanner woke up at 6:30. AHHHHH!!! He never wakes up that early.

I am really trying not to loose motivation already. In an effort to keep at it. I decided that my motto will be TRY AGAIN. I am constantly telling Sabbrinna to 'try again' when she is whining or not talking like a big girl. I feel like I need to take some of my own advice and TRY AGAIN!!!

I hope that those of you who have set goals are having better luck then me two weeks into the new year!

6 comments:

Katie Groneman said...

Hey me too! What type of exercise are you doing? I used to go running during the summer, but I haven't been very good since school started - and it's stinkin' cold outside.

Kellie Hansen said...

You can do it syl!! good luck!! Great to talk to you yesterday too. I hope things get less frustrating! I love your new background too. That is stinkin cute! love you syl!

MILLS said...

That is great Advice! Remember you don't have to be perfect at those goals, as long as you are Trying thats what counts!!!
Thanks for the congrats! She is due end of March, so she will be here before I know it...
Pregnancy isn't the most fun thing I have ever done but I sure have been lucky with her being healthy and growing like she should so I really should be counting my blessings!
Keep us updated on your goals, and Good Luck!

Robyn said...

You're so good! I am having a hard time being motivated to work out. Thanks for reminding me to Try Again!

Katrina said...

Isn't that how it always goes?! You make up your mind to be better at something and then kids decide change their schedules on you...RIGHT at the same time!

Way to keep with it and stay motivated! You can do it! :)

Cute blog, btw! :) And your kids are just too too cute! :)

carolee said...

I have a goal to work out as well. We'll see if it happens. Good luck! You can do it!