I thought I would update our blog. So I went to upload the pictures off my camera and there is not a single one on it. I feel like this last month has just flown by and I have done so many things. I guess I just don't have documentation for it. Oh well. As for an update the kids have gone back to sleeping in till later and I am doing well with exercising.
I have been working on finishing projects that I started years ago. I have gotten a couple done but have hit a road block with the current project. Its a sewing project and I feel like throwing it away at this point. To say the least I am a little frustrated!!!!
The kids are doing good. Tanner is trying to feed himself and makes a mess every time. He is getting better at it. He finds his mouth every bit now. Its just a matter of if the food stays on the spoon. He is Sabrinna's shadow. He likes to do what ever she is: brushing teeth, coloring, dancing, reading stories or running like a crazy man around the house. It makes me smile every time the play together. :)
Sabrinna is starting to try and negotiate with me to either stay up later, get an extra cookie or what ever it is she wants. She continues to love her dance class and gets very excited about class. She loves roll playing and pretending she is a mom. Its fun to listen to her talk to her toys!! She also likes primary and looks forward to going each week.
Steve is very busy with work!!! He is training right now and getting 'worked' as he put it. Their unit is preparing for deployment some time later in the year. Its not something we are looking forward to but we will deal with it as best we can.
Hopefully I will better documenting next months activities!
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are doing well. By the time you know it, Steve will be back from Ft. Benning. I know he will be glad that he had the training when he is finished. Miss you guys; tell Sabrina and Tanner I said hi :) Talk to you later!
I'm glad to hear from you! And I'm glad your working out is going better. I don't know why it's so hard but it is. Love ya!
Post a Comment