Life has been pretty busy since we moved. Whether it was moving in or having fun with family that has visited. I have wanted to post for a long time but my time has been stretched.
We have been doing lots of things from going for bike rides to house projects or learning our way around the city. The next few posts are posted backwards. So the most recent post happened when we first moved down to just this last weekend. So the posts are chronologically backwards. I had the time so I posted everything at once.
Anyways this is what we have been doing the last month or so.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you're settled and doing well. Colorado is such a great state! I'm sad you're further away now. Your kids are getting so big and sweet as ever. Love ya!
Wow, I didn't even know you were moving!!! :( I'm sad, I would have liked to gotten together one more time before you left. Your home looks beautiful though, and your kids are adorable of course.
This is the cutest boy in the cutest outfit! Wow do we miss the kids! Mom
Post a Comment