Tuesday, May 26, 2009
"I like to move it move it...."
"...We like to move it move it" (Our family really likes Madagascar...Sabrinna loves to dance to the theme song). Anyways life has been a little crazy for our family lately. We have officially moved to Fountain, Colorado. We have been busy unpacking, sorting, and trying to get organized. We have been here for a couple of weeks now and have really liked it so far. It has been hard to leave family back in Utah but we are grateful we are only a days drive away! We think that Colorado Springs/Fountain its a lot like Utah Valley only the mountains are on the wrong side. I will post some pictures of our new place and some of the things we have been up to later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! That sounds like a great new adventure for your fam! Good luck!
We need some pics! I'm glad you got all moved - I'm sorry I didn't really get to see ya before you left.
Hope you're having fun!
Hey, good to hear that you guys are settled in. I agree with the mountains being on the "wrong" side - I had that feeling to when I visited there :) Talk to you guys later.
look forward to hearing more about your new home!
Post a Comment