There is a total of 25 pounds of flour and sugar all over the kitchen floor and spread over the carpet in the hallway. Lucky, since I had been exercising endorphins had been released and all I could do was smile and laugh! Its mine own fault for leaving her alone for so long. Needless to say the pantry door has now been child locked. Another joy of motherhood!
12 comments:
wow. WOW! Good thing you were in a good mood! That could not have been fun to clean up.
LOL! That's awesome! Hey thanks for posting the link to the food storage network... I am in love! Such fantastic information! We're moving next week (we sign on our house this Thursday!), so I'm looking forward to incorporating a lot of good advice! I started couponing again in February & the obsessive shopper site was really helpful too! Thanks again! Sending happy spring & Easter wishes to you & your beautiful family! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I"m so sorry! That's hilarious
WOW!!! That looks like that was fun to clean up. Good thing she got a head start before you found her :). I hope everything is going good.
Sylvia,
You can't imagine how therapeutic it was for me to read your post. Sometimes it is just so helpful to discover that we are not alone. I can't believe how my little one is getting into everything! She doesn't give me a moment's peace. Lovable, just like your Sabrinna, though.
That is so hilarious...I just looked at the pictures and laughed...motherhood sure is fun!!
I don't think I could have been as good as you were, I probably would have lost it right there. Good for you!! It's pretty funny though!
Syl, you're the BEST mom! I love that you took pictures of this so you can remember the good and bad. Sabrinna is such a sweetheart.
Oh Man!! I think Sabrina realized of the mistake since she was caught "cleaning up". I guess it was a good thing that it was sugar and flour; it could have been worse - could have been milk :) That would have been ugly. Thanks for sharing your story. I have a feeling that she won't be getting into the flour/sugar again for a while.
That is hillarious! Gotta love what these kids get into as they get older. :)
By far that is the best story yet! I love it. Wow, that is a ton of flour and sugar! We really enjoyed having Steve over Sunday afternoon. What the pits to be away for Easter. He is more than welcome to come by anytime. We'll give him some home cookin' and fatten him up!
Oh my heavens! Now I know what you meant yesterday regarding why you needed those child proof things on the door handles! You sure handled that much better than I probably would have (though I'm hoping not to test that out) :)
Post a Comment