Monday, October 27, 2008

Tribute to Sabrinna



I have been thinking about Sabrinna a lot lately. I decided I wanted to pay tribute to her and her fun personality. I love her so much!!! She is so much fun to play with and makes us laugh all the time. She LOVES to color and do puzzles. Coloring must take place at least 3 times a day or else the day is not complete! She is starting to like the princess idea and dressing up. She loves to help me do dishes Her favorite is to take a bath in the sink after all the dishes are done. She loves to be outside and play at the park. She is getting better at singing the words to songs we are teaching her. At times she will get up at the piano and play and sing for me. Most of what she sings is her own made up songs. Something she does that's really cute and at times funny is she will say, "Oh man, Oh boy, oh gosh" and slap her leg with her hand.

I love to see these little things that she does everyday and how her personality is really shining now. She has changed so much over the last 2 years. As I have looked at her baby pictures its shocks me at how fast she has changed physically and mentally. She is such a joy and am grateful to be her mother.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So cute. I am excited to hear about your new one soon!!

Alison Ward said...

4 days to go?! wow that flew by for me ;) I was soo worried about missing out on stuff with Maci when Gavin was born, but you don't miss out, you just have more!! So enjoy them both, you'll still get alone time with her when he's asleep :)