Saturday, November 1, 2008

He's Here!!!!



Tanners first picture. This picture was taken in the OR right after he was born. What an amazing experience!!!!



Tanner Jay Wentz joined us on October 30 at 1:10pm. He was 8 pounds and 19 inches long. We were shocked at how much he weighed! The surgery went really well and baby Tanner and I am are doing great. I am sore, obviously, but the pain killers work wonders! I am up and walking around and it feels really good to get out of bed for a little while. This has been a LOT better c-section then the first one. We are taking it easy and should be released from the hospital tomorrow morning. Tanner is so cute and we love to just look at him. He is a wonderful baby and we are so grateful to have him here healthy and alert.

I was so worried how Sabrinna would respond to Tanner but she likes him. She wants to hold him and rub his head. They are really cute together. At first Sabrinna had a hard time seeing me with all this stuffed hooked up to me. Now that they have unhooked from everything she is doing better.

We love our 'little man' and think he is just perfect! (But of coarse all parents think that about their kids.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable Syl!! Congrats! I hope the recovery is going okay. Enjoy the new baby!!

Janette said...

Yeah!! Congrats, I can't believe you had that big of a baby. I hope that you start feeling better. Good Luck adjusting to having two kids. And take it easy, it's about the only time you have an excuse it lay in bed all day!!

Krystal said...

welcome! glad everything went good! i was thinking about you!

The Felix Family said...

Congrats!! I am so glad he is here and everything went well. He makes me excited for my little guy to get here. I am glad Sabrinna likes him. I am a little nervous about that part. Good luck with the recovery and the new adjustments.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Sylvia!! He is so beautiful and perfect! I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Hope you have a quick recovery!

MILLS said...

Congrats Wentz family! He is so cute! I am so glad that everything went good with the birth, hope you start to hurt less very soon and will talk with later!

Holly said...

Congratulations! I am so glad he got here safely and everything went well. He is such a handsome boy! Hooray!

Robyn said...

YEA!!! It's hard to tell, but I think he looks like Sabrinna! So cute!

Crawford Family said...

congrats! look forward to seeing more pictures.