Monday, August 18, 2008
Florida
Last week we went to Florida with Steve's family to pick up his brother Kyle before he leaves on his mission. We also met up with some friends from Pennsylvania and Steve's Aunt Linda. We started in Fort Lauderdale, which is where Kyle was working over the summer. The first night we where there we spent a little time driving around Miami. That city is very cool to see at night! The following morning we went on an air boat ride through out the Everglades and saw an alligator show afterwards. The boat ride was a lot of fun!! We wanted to spend some time at the beach but got rained out after a while. Steve and his brother still jumped in the ocean and made the most of it. The next two days were spent at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in Disney World. We all had a lot of fun. I was surprised at how many rides I could do while being pregnant. I couldn't do the real fun rides like Splash Mountain and Space Mountain but I did get to do Pirates and the Haunted House. Sabrinna did very well on the trip but has had a little bit of a hard time adjusting back. It was a lot of fun to be in Florida and great to see Kyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! We're thinking of doing the whole Florida thing this next year. I like the idea of splitting it up and doing some days in South Florida and some days at Disneyworld!
Sounds like you had a great time! Hope you're feeling good, I did Disneyworld when I was pregnant with Gavin, HOT! but not unbearable. ANd it got me out of going on the scary rides! Hope you did great :)
Post a Comment