Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Better Late then Never


Last week (Aug 21) Steve and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. It is amazing how quickly the time has gone by. It does not seem like we got married 4 years ago. We have created a lot of great memories and have grown a lot. As I reminisce about the past we have accomplished a lot. We have both graduated from collage, had a little girl plus one on the way, have moved 3 times, been to lots of fun places all over the country, and of course had our disagreements, but in the end we always remember that we love each other. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man and hard working father!

For our special night we went out to dinner and then went shopping for some things. It was nothing over the top but still nice to get out and go on a date.

No comments: