Friday, October 5, 2007

Texas State Aquarium





Last weekend we went to Corpus Christi with some friends. Corpus Christi is right on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. While we were there we went to the Texas State Aquarium. We went to a dolphin show, reptile show, were able to touch sting rays, don't worry they couldn't sting us. They also had really neat jelly fish and sea horse displays. We all had a wonderful time and would like to visit again to see some other attractions. Of course Sabrinna got so excited to see all the animals. She was pointing and talking in her cute gibberish. Unfortunately, our trip was cut short because of a tropical storm.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I love that a tropical storm cut your trip short--wait, that sounds wrong, but you know what I mean I'm sure. It's nothing you'd ever hear here.