I was letting Sabrinna play with the pots and pans the other morning while I did some dishes. I heard them clanking around and then nothing. I thought she might have wandered off but when I turned around I found her like this. She is so cute!
SYLVIA LYNN HANSEN WENTZ its stacie smedley thomas... I am so sorry I don't know how to work this so I didn't even relize that you had made a comment... so How are you! What is up... a baby girl.. she looks like a Hansen. What else is going on. you live in Texas or CA I couldnt tell!
3 comments:
Sabrinna is getting so big. Her look in that picture is priceless! I hope that you guys are having fun in Texas!!
wow, she looks like steve!! (the last pics I saw of her were when she was born!)
-Krystal
SYLVIA LYNN HANSEN WENTZ its stacie smedley thomas... I am so sorry I don't know how to work this so I didn't even relize that you had made a comment... so How are you! What is up... a baby girl.. she looks like a Hansen. What else is going on. you live in Texas or CA I couldnt tell!
Post a Comment