Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Whats Happened in January!

I have been a blog slacker! So here are some of the pictures I have taken over the last month.
Special performance from the DIVAS!

Mr. Fix- it and his side kick.
Tanner got some tools from Santa last year and he is always looking for things to fix. If he sees Steves tools he says, 'Daddy tools'. He wants to be like his Daddy and fix things around the house!
Busy at work!

This is what a two year old looks like after you let him help you make rolls!

Its hard to see but my PARKED car got backed into last weekend. The passenger door is dented! Both door will need to be replaced. I better get a good rental for all the trouble!

Super Scripture Specs!
We had a FHE the other night about reading our scriptures. The kids made Scripture Specs. They ended up running around the house like super hero's. They soon became my scripture hero's!