| At the Entrance of the Zoo |
| Tegan is trying to kill the giraffe. |
| We were super close to the tiger but could not get a good picture. |
| I have been the the Zoo 4 times now and this is the first time I have ever seen the bears. They were very active, walking around and eating. It was an amazing sight. I would not want to come against one of those in the wild! |
| Sabrinna and I feeding the birds! |
| papa and the kids |
| The Family!! (notice Tanner and the bag of Cheetos. He loves those things and would not put the bag down.) |
| Playing in the sand box |
| Tegan and Sabrinna with balls in their shirts. They thought this was the funnest thing! |
| Playing in the rocks at Garden of the God! |
| Sabrinna's first time to carve a pumpkin! She wanted to see the 'slimy' stuff inside. |
| Its a little blurry but these are the finished results! |
| At the top of Pikes Peak |
| I believe you can see 5 states from up on top. maybe its 4?!?!? |
| It was really windy and Tanner would not sit up so we could get a family picture! its kinds of funny!! |
| The highest point!!! |
Over all we had a wonderful time. We did some fun things and saw some amazing sights! Thanks for coming to visit!
1 comment:
That looks like fun, fun, fun! I forgot your hair was so dark... kinda weird.
Post a Comment