 |
| Make a silly face! |
 |
| Getting ready for school ...Cheese! |
Sabrinna had her first day of preschool this week. Its a half day program and she goes four times a week. She has loved school so far and recess is her favorite part! She loves the swings. It is such a bitter sweet time as a mom. I am excited for her to be growing and ready for new things. At the same time its hard to see your little ones grow up and be more and more independent. In all truthfulness I have enjoyed the quiet time at home. Tanner is sleeping and Sabrinna is at school. The other day Sabrinna asked me, "Mom what are you going to do while I am at school today? Are you going to take a nap?" On day one I did!! She is so smart and insightful.
2 comments:
Wow... I can't believe she's so big! I'm going to try to find a picture to post of us in preschool now...
Are you going to take a nap! Priceless....how cute!
Post a Comment