Last week the kids and I set up the tent in the back yard. They loved it! Once the tent was up Sabrinna said she was tired and ready for bed. The time was about 7pm normal bedtime is about 8-8:30. Sabrinna and I slept on the air mattress and Tanner tried to sleep in the port-a-crib. Tanner was up most the night...so was I!
The next morning we woke up with the sun about 5:30AM. We were all very tired the next day and took a nap. Even though we did not sleep the best it was still fun to break up the routine a little and enjoy a beautiful summer night!
| The Kids being silly! |
1 comment:
I remember doing this with my family, such great memories! Isn't it wonderful to be able to provide that for our kids now? So much fun!
Post a Comment