As I am sure many of you fellow bloggers have noticed Blogger has made some changes. One of the cool features I have noticed is the tracking feature. I have always wondered who is looking at my blog. I am sure there are other applications out there I could have installed, but honestly I am not going to take the time to find it myself.
Anyways, this new feature from Blogger is awesome. It lets you see who is looking at your blog. It has come to my attention that people I have lost contact with have been viewing my blog, which is awesome!!! However, some of my long lost friends have private blogs. So if you...
1. look at my blog
2.your blog is private
3.not listed on my Favorite Blog list
and 4. you wouldn't mind me following you I would love to be invited to visit your blog
here's my email in case you need it. sylviawentz@gmail.com
So much for being discrete, right :)
Enjoy the new tracking feature and other changes!
1 comment:
Where is this tracker thing? I'm looking, but I don't see where it is?
Post a Comment