STEVE, SYLVIA, SABRINNA AND TANNER
I cannot believe how cute they are and how much they've grown - especially Tanner! Hope you guys are doing well. :)
So cute!! Your kids are getting so big.
Hey Guys, great photos! They sure are going, wow! Our thoughts are with you; miss you guys. Hope all is good.
Too cute! I love the photos. Tanner is SO big!
In the last picture Sabrinna looks just like her daddy, but she has your lips Sylv.
Your kids are getting so big! Enjoy seeing what your family is up to. :)
So cute - Do we get copies??!?!?!?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I cannot believe how cute they are and how much they've grown - especially Tanner! Hope you guys are doing well. :)
So cute!! Your kids are getting so big.
Hey Guys, great photos! They sure are going, wow! Our thoughts are with you; miss you guys. Hope all is good.
Too cute! I love the photos. Tanner is SO big!
In the last picture Sabrinna looks just like her daddy, but she has your lips Sylv.
Your kids are getting so big! Enjoy seeing what your family is up to. :)
So cute - Do we get copies??!?!?!?
Post a Comment