For about a year now I have been missing this prized kitchen amenity! The Quick Stir Pitcher!!! When we moved my pitcher broke. I did not replace it until just recently when I hosted a Pampered Chef Party. To say the least I am super excited!!! If you have never used one of these your should try it. They are so convenient when it comes to mixing lemonade, kool-aid, or other fruit drinks from concentrate. Pour and Pump! Its that easy!! A blessed reunion!!! :)
4 comments:
ooh, I have the cheap walmart version. I love it, it does make life easier!
Glad you got another one!
I LOVE that you blogged about this. You are too cute!
And no spilling/sloshing to make a huge mess - very child friendly!
However, we usually put ours in the dishwasher and now the lid doesn't fit quite right and it won't turn, we have to pop it out and move it from closed to open.
It really is the simple things in life that make us happy! :)
Hey, where do I get one of those?
Post a Comment