Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sisterly Love!

My sisters came to visit in July for a week. It was so much fun to have them here. My sisters are my best friends, so to spend time with them after we moved was wonderful. While they were here we went to tour The Air Force Academy and Garden of the Gods.

The Academy was an amazing tour. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to spend their college career like that... working so hard and being treated so poorly, at least the first year. I guess the cadets are better people that me. The chapel was neat to walk through and to see the view of Colorado Springs.



At Garden of the Gods we walked around and played in the rocks. Sabrinna was climbing all over the rocks and deep into the crevices. I was surprised that she was not scared of it. We really enjoyed the hike and being out in some of God's creations.

No comments: