Friday, May 1, 2009

Cheese!


Sabrinna and her cousin Tegan like to play together. Sometimes they get along great and other times not so great. The other weekend they were playing at Grandmas and Grandpas. They decided that playing with the toys was boring but playing in the toy bin while eating cheese was TONS of fun! What a simple life. To be a kid again.

3 comments:

Eric DeForest said...

Hey Syl. The simply things in life.... wish I was a kid again sometimes! You take such wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Hatch said...

Well sure, cheese in a bin has always been a favorite of mine. :)

STMConsulting said...

Sylvia! I just found your blog again! I need to add it to mine! But I love you and your stories! I died when I read the 25 pounds of flour and sugar! I bet that took you forever to clean up! you are to cute!
Miss talking to you -
Stacie Smedley Thomas