Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This ones for you Daddy!


This is Sabrinna playing with your tools. She was running from the kitchen to the front room holding random items. The best is the safe glasses!



Tanner looks so cute! I really like this shirt on him.


He loves to play in his saucer toy! He has gotten really good at grabbing the toys and pushing the buttons.


We can never have enough belly time!




Sabrinna is talking to you on the phone in this picture. This is when the vacuum broke and we had it out to try and fix it. If we can't use it to clean why not use it to sit on. The next best thing!

These are some pictures I have taken over the last couple of weeks. Steve is in San Antonio right now for some training and I wanted him to see the kids in their day to day activities. We love you DADDY!

1 comment:

Eric DeForest said...

Steve will love those photos! Sabrina is so funny. Some of the things she'll think of, ha :) Great photos! Tanner looks so cute. You guys are blessed!