Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Always fun when Daddy comes home!

Steve has been in San Antonio for the last couple of months, for once again some more training. It was a real treat this last weekend because he was able to come home and visit for the weekend. He flew in Friday night and then had to go back to Texas for a couple more weeks on Sunday. We all had a great time just being together and hanging out with Daddy!


(Sorry this picture is blurry.) Steve, Sabrinna, and Tanner had fun playing on the wiggle cars. They were all over the place with the cars! Sabrinna had a great time! It had been a while since she had been sufficiently tickled or chased around the house.

This is us saying goodbye at the airport. Tanner has such a cute smile!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syl you're amazing!

Garlick said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to see him! You are amazing Sylvia! Hope you had a great time.

Holly said...

Syl, I had no idea that Steve was gone for such long stretches of time. You're such a great, happy mom to do it by yourself! There are days I CANNOT wait for Dave to come in the door. I love these pictures--the one with Steve and Tanner is precious. Love ya!

Janette said...

That picture of Steve and Tanner is so cute!! You should frame it. I think you are super mom. There is no way I could go that long without someone else to relieve me, I would be pulling out my hair and I only have one kid!!

Kellie Hansen said...

such cute pictures! I'm so glad I could take them for ya. :)that was a fun weekend!

Andrea and Terrance said...

I agree with everyone--you are you amazing. So cute kids. I love the one of Tanner smiling and your husband kissing him. That is such a sweet happy baby.