Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Pleased Mother and Wife



As a family we have reached some big milestones over the last couple of weeks. Tanner turned 1 month on Thanksgiving. He is growing so fast! I am already having to set cloths aside that don't fit anymore. He is doing such a good job holding up his head and smiling.

Sabrinna is continually surprising us with her vast vocabulary and ability to do 25 piece puzzles. The puzzles she is doing now are for children age 3-7. She is doing wonderful with Tanner and is my big helper.

I know Steve doesn't like to have the spotlight on him but its good to have some recognition every once in a while. Last week Steve was promoted from 2nd Lieutenant to 1st. They did a little ceremony at work. Steve was not suppose to be promoted until May. I am grateful for his hard work and dedication to his job and our family. I am a very lucky woman to have married such a talented man. He has been such a help with the kids and helping me recover. He is always trying to do what he can to help our family and serve others.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

I can't help but think that Rae could hardly do those same puzzles.

congrats on all the big milestones! Glad things are going good

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids!!! Tanner is adorable! I hope you are feeling better and recovering quickly!

Andrea and Terrance said...

Your little ones are darling!! I still have a baby gift for you all wrapped up in my closet. I had really good intentions to deliver it before my baby came, but of course I am a huge slacker face. Maybe I will mail it to you. That's pretty pathetic when you only live in Lehi.

Ken and Lisa said...

Congratulations Steve!! Cute pictures. Sorry we haven't gotten to see Tanner yet.He's adorable!

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

He is so cute. Isn't it fun to see both of your kids together. Congratulations Steve. We're proud of you.