Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 days and counting...

I have come up on the last week of my pregnancy, technically I have two weeks left but I will be having the baby early. It is amazing how quickly the time has gone by. We found out a couple of weeks ago that our little guy is breech. Which means that we are going to have another c-section, something we were already planning on for more then one reason. I am grateful for modern technology which allows for us to do this. On the flip side I am not looking forward to the longer recovery.

Due to some other things going on with my body we thought that I would go into labor earlier then when our c-section was scheduled. I put myself on a mild bed rest for a week or so hoping to ensure that labor would not come to early. My doctor and I are both shocked that I have not gone into labor. Who knows though I could end up having the baby tonight?!?! Anyways we are excited and nervous anticipating the arrival of Tanner. If all goes to plan I will have Baby Tanner, as Sabrinna calls him, next Thursday around 12:30.

5 comments:

Janette said...

Holy Cow!! I can't believe that you are that close. That is crazy. Aspyn was breech too and I went to go and get her turned but between the time my doctor checked me to when I went to labor and delivery a couple of days later she had turned herself. Just like her personality now, she will do things on her own time table not anyone else's.

Katie Groneman said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!! We're so excited for you! Are there any last minute things you need? New binkies? Burp cloths? Let me know... please!

Ryan, Jenny, Cali, and Cash said...

I hope that your feeling good. Your post concerned me. I am excited that you are having a boy too. It is funny how close our due dates are and that we are both having boys. I bet you are ready for this to be over with by now. I hope you both are healthy as can be.

Robyn said...

I'm jealous that you know when your baby's coming! I am due in 6 days but I didn't go early with Cleod or Ryan and don't expect to with this one either...although I don't know what to expect. It's annoying not knowing.

Crawford Family said...

Good luck with the delivery! Look forward to seeing pictures of little Tanner!