I am a friend of Brendi Terry and came across your blog. I notice that you live in San Antonio, right? My husband and I live in California and are contemplating a job offer in San Antonio. Would you be willing to email me at Bethany_468@hotmail.com so that I could ask you some questions about living there. Or you could leave me a comment on my blog at www.3bgs.blogspot.com. Thanks!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
8 comments:
Ahhh thats cute!!!
Aren't so much fun sometimes?!
hi-
I am a friend of Brendi Terry and came across your blog. I notice that you live in San Antonio, right? My husband and I live in California and are contemplating a job offer in San Antonio. Would you be willing to email me at Bethany_468@hotmail.com so that I could ask you some questions about living there. Or you could leave me a comment on my blog at www.3bgs.blogspot.com. Thanks!
Bethany
Sylvia, I absolutely love Sabrinna's face in this picture. She is so adorable!! Way to go on an awesome kid. Love ya!
So, are you living in Texas now? Are you anywhere near Kallie? What's new with you and your family?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Sylvia--I decided to go private on my blog. I didn't have your email, but if you want an invite, will you just email me...geilmans@gmail.com.
THanks!
Post a Comment