I really wanted to make Sabrinna's Halloween costume this year. However, because of the move to Texas, which happened sooner then planned it did not get done. Then I found out about the web page familyfun.com They have lots of great ideas for different activities , crafts, recipes and Halloween costumes. I found this cute Ladybug costume that I could make rather easily. I think for my limited supplies it turned out well.

4 comments:
We had a lady bug costume almost exactly like that when we were growing up, I think we all wore it at least once. way to go on making your own!
Very impressive and she makes a very cute ladybug! It looks like you guys are having fun in Texas!
So cute Sylvia! You did a great job! How are you guys liking Texas? It is fun to see what you are up to. Take care!
That's a way cute ladybug. I love the family fun site and the magazine, too.
It was great to meet you today and hope to get to know you better during your time here!
Post a Comment