Steve loves planes and now helicopters. He got himself a fun toy... a remote control helicopter. He says that this one is pretty easy to fly and he was flying it whenever he got the chance.
Sylvia I was so glad to see you guys have a blog! It will be great to stay updated on what you are doing. I hope everything goes well for you as you move around! We have a blog too - b2terry.blogspot.com. Good luck with all the Army stuff!
That's awesome that he plays with toy helicopters. :) I'm glad you guys are bloggers too! I've linked you to mine. Sorry we didn't get to do lunch, but it was great to see you at the Willey.
2 comments:
Sylvia I was so glad to see you guys have a blog! It will be great to stay updated on what you are doing. I hope everything goes well for you as you move around! We have a blog too - b2terry.blogspot.com. Good luck with all the Army stuff!
Brendi
That's awesome that he plays with toy helicopters. :) I'm glad you guys are bloggers too! I've linked you to mine.
Sorry we didn't get to do lunch, but it was great to see you at the Willey.
-Krystal
Post a Comment