Another fun part of the city is The River Walk. Back in the day with out water there was no life. So the people diverted the San Antonio river to have the water come closer to them. It is now a tourist attraction with boat tours and lots of restaurants.
For those of you that remember Miss Congeniality the stage I am standing in front of is in that movie. Its the swimming suit contest part and Sandra Bullock is laughing because shes thinking about the Dahli Llama.
6 comments:
Hello!
Come to see my blog and let me a peacefull message!
comments-from-everywhere-on-earth.blogspot.com/
Thanks
it's weird to see you guys with a kid! You make a cute family though. Shoot, we're all growing up. :)
-Krystal
Hey Sylvia! It is great to see pictures of you guys! Sabrinna is getting so big! I hope everything is good for you guys in Texas. Your apartment looks really cute! Hope you are doing well! I am glad that we can stay up on everything with each other!
Hey Sylvia... me again! If you want to get a list of your friends' blogs on the side, you just have to make sure you have the updated template setting (instead of the classic), and then under the template tab click on "page elements". Then you should be able to add an element to the page and from there it walks you through how to do it. Hope that helps! If not then let me know.
Hey Sylvia, I don't know if you remember me---Lindsay Hesterly (Geilman). I saw your site on Brendi's site and I hope you don't mind me visiting :) I am so glad to hear you guys are doing so well. You have a very cute baby! We have a blog too--it's lindsaygeilman.blogspot.com
Hey Sylvia, I can't believe you guys moved to Texas. That is one place I really would not like to live. Josh says that it smells!! I hope that things are going well for you!
Janette
Post a Comment