Steve is stationed at Fort Lewis right now and he was able to get a pass so that Sabrinna and I could go up and visit him. We flew to Seattle and were given the grand tour. Steve showed us all around Fort Lewis, where he works, lives, and does different training. We spent a couple of days in Seattle. We went on a cruise around Elliot Bay, went up the Space Needle, went to a couple of museums, we went to a Mariners baseball game and got to tour the Safeco Field before the game started. We also went to Point Defiance Park. It was beautiful there and we loved walking around. The park had different themes. They had a rose garden, a Japaneses garden, and a pond with lots of ducks. There was huge pine trees and ferns every else. It was very pretty. I was nervous about flying with Sabrinna but she did really well for a 9 month old baby. We all had a great time and were sad to see our vacation end.
(I will add picture later)
No comments:
Post a Comment